- Are you looking to enhance the colours of your underwater footage and bring back the true colour of the reef, from your monotone images?
- Have you been commissioned to grade your clients underwater masterpiece but not sure how to get the best results?
- Do you want to learn more about the art of underwater colour manipulation?
DUAI offers a two day colour grading workshop that will teach you how to manipulate and deliver high quality underwater footage.
You will learn to use Black Magic Designs-DaVinci Resolve program throughout the workshop, in terms of both an editing and colour grading workflow.
- Colour space differences between 4:2:0 and 4:2:2 and bit depth differences between 8bit and 10bit.
- Dynamic range and protecting the highlights.
- Conforming to legal ranges.
- Round tripping between FCP, Avid MC, Premiere Pro etc.
- Resolves node structure.
- Luts, stills and power grades.
- Monitoring waveforms, vector scopes and histogram.
- Working in rec709/2020, DCP and HDR.
- Colour wheels, curves, RGB mixer and matching to colour charts.
- Balancing, primary and secondary grades.
- Matching, tracking and keyframing.
- Exporting, transcoding, archiving and much more.