The Thermalution 70m Compact Dive Series is a battery-powered thermal vest that transforms your ordinary diving wetsuit into a comfortable heated wetsuit. Worn like a thermal garment under a wetsuit and powered by two lithium polymer batteries it has 3 temperature level settings that can be adjusted by the simple push of a button.
Thermalution 70m Compact Dive Series features:
- Power-heated vest
- 70 metres dive depth rating
- Micro-controller heat adjustment system with 3 temperature level settings
- Heats up in under a minute
- Powered by two 7.4 volt / 2.2 Ah high-capacity lithium polymer batteries
- Battery duration of 90 – 120 minutes (dependent on temperature level setting)
Includes: Power-heated vest, 2 batteries, charger and controller.
It’s not just about staying warm
When it comes to scuba diving an appropriate wetsuit or drysuit can keep you reasonably warm underwater. Combine this with a Thermulation power-heated undergarment and you will experience a new way to enjoy diving. Utilising non-metallic heating wires, Far Infrared Ray (FIR) technology and durable, water repellent thermal fleece, this innovative active heating solution will not only keep you warm underwater but also:
- Increase comfort and flexibility with a thinner wetsuit
- Reduce the amount of weight you need to carry due to the reduced buoyancy of a thinner wetsuit
- Increase your bottom times by keeping you warm for longer and improving your air consumption