The Thermalution Yellow Grade Plus is an advanced model, battery-powered thermal vest and is perfect for scuba divers looking to stay warm, dive deeper and stay longer underwater. Worn like a thermal garment under a wetsuit or a drysuit and powered by two lithium polymer batteries it has 3 temperature level settings that can be adjusted with a wireless micro-controller worn on the forearm.
Thermalution Yellow Grade Plus features:
- Power-heated vest
- 100 metres dive depth rating
- Wireless heat control system that can be worn on the forearm
- 3 level temperature level settings with micro-controller
- Powered by two 7.4 volt / 4.4 Ah high-capacity lithium polymer batteries
- Heats up in under a minute
- Battery duration of 180 – 240 minutes (dependent on temperature level setting)
Includes: Power-heated vest, 2 batteries, charger and wireless controller.
It’s not just about staying warm
When it comes to scuba diving an appropriate wetsuit or drysuit can keep you reasonably warm underwater. Combine this with a Thermulation power-heated undergarment and you will experience a new way to enjoy diving. Utilising non-metallic heating wires, Far Infrared Ray (FIR) technology and durable, water repellent thermal fleece, this innovative active heating solution will not only keep you warm underwater but also:
- Increase comfort and flexibility with a thinner wetsuit
- Reduce the amount of weight you need to carry due to the reduced buoyancy of a thinner wetsuit
- Increase your bottom times by keeping you warm for longer and improving your air consumption